Discount Unfinished Cabinets For Sale
Why Buy Unfinished Kitchen Cabinets?
You can get new, finished wood cabinets for
the same price or less from In Stock Kitchens.
Cheap Unfinished Kitchen Cabinets Online are reserved mostly at unfinished furniture outlets. Our proprietary staining and finishing process allows us to offer you one of the best hardest finishes the industry has to offer. Coupled with the usual upscale options like European hinges, soft close drawers and doors just to name a few. Cheap Unfinished Kitchen Cabinets Online usually come in very limited styles. Before you consider buying Cheap Unfinished Kitchen Cabinets Online, it might be to your advantage to visit InStockKitchens.com to see the selection, quality and especially the cheap wholesale factory direct prices we can offer you. It might just change your mind on buying a unfinished cabinet.
• We have over 100,000 finished cabinets in stock in our 160,000 square feet warehouse
• Our cabinets are of an all wood, plywood construction
• Upon request, we can ship your finished kitchen cabinets the next day, directly from our warehouse
• We have an in-house countertop shop
If you purchase kitchen cabinets in large quantities or would like a quote on shipping a container of wood cabinets, please contact Bernard at our stock cabinet supplier department. However, even if you buy in large quantities we do not supply unfinished cabinets – but our prices on RTA wood cabinets are very low and the quality is great!
“High end cabinets without the high end price.”
Call In Stock Kitchen Cabinets
for the best price on finished Cabinets!
How to Find Unfinished Kitchen Cabinets
You can save money while remodeling to create your dream kitchen! Consider buying unfinished kitchen cabinets. Unstained, unvarnished and ready-to-sand cabinetry is easy to find. With all the affordable choices you’ll have, you don’t have to imagine your kitchen transformed. You can do it yourself!
Deciding What to Buy
Step 1: Take measurements of your kitchen. Draw a detailed diagram that includes the placement of plumbing, appliances and windows.
Step 2: Make a wish list. You can always scale back the list, if necessary. Consider your storage needs.
Step 3: Think about your personal style before you look for inspiration. How could your kitchen complement you? Familiarize yourself with various types of cabinets. Consider their durability.
Step 4: Consult home improvement publications that include colored photos before making any final decisions.
Shopping for the Best Quality and Prices
Step 1: Check the yellow pages for local retailers that sell unfinished kitchen cabinets.
Step 2: Search online. Take detailed notes about each product. Compare quality, durability and price for the best deal. Ask about ratings and warranties before buying.
Tips & Warnings
• Take your sketches along with you when shopping. How will the cabinet doors open? Kitchen doorways and walkways shouldn’t be obstructed.
• Consider the hardware included with unfinished cabinets. Drawer glides allow you to open the drawer completely and smoothly. Standard hardware allows you to see only 3/4 of the drawer’s contents.
• Take pictures while you shop. They will help you remember what you like and imagine how new cabinets will look at home. They will help you shop online for the best pricing.
• While shopping online, simplify your search by using one or two of the best, comprehensive websites. If the online store you select has no location in your state, your purchase is exempt from sales tax. Consider this savings when making your selection.
• Don’t forget to calculate shipping and applicable sales tax. Shipping can be costly. It can spoil a good deal. Look for stores offering free shipping.
Article on finding unfinished kitchen cabinets was written by: eHow.com Contributing Writer
But remember, after all is said and done, you can get unfinished kitchen cabinets and spend the time figuring out how to finish them off, or you can buy finished RTA cabinets for about the same price or less that are ready to use and install.