Chestnut Flat Panel
Looking for that antique feel in a cabinet? Look no further than our discount Chestnut RTA Flat Panel kitchen cabinet line. We recently had a customer who wanted a vintage 1920s feel to his home bar and achieved it with these all-wood cabinets. Rosettes, corbels are just a few of the extra highlights you can get to achieve the look that is just right. Solid box construction and a recessed door groove on these all-wood kitchen cabinets which essentially will allow the foregoing of hardware if that is the look you are going for. Additionally, these cheap, quality kitchen cabinets are available at a great price.
Our all-wood cabinets deliver old world charm in a distinctive up-to-date look and feel. Our Chestnut Flat Panel kitchen cabinets are constructed from the finest hardwoods available and features distinguished amenities such as European hinges, full-extension drawers and stainless steel glides. Compliment the rich chestnut color of your cheap, quality kitchen cabinets with a wide variety of accessories such as rosettes, turn posts, corbels and much more. Top it off with glass doors and refined crown molding and you have the makings of a classic kitchen that will give you years of enjoyment. One of our newest additions to our product line of all-wood kitchen cabinets is our beautiful Chestnut Shaker kitchen cabinets!
- Each piece of wood is hand selected and inspected for quality control
- Face Frames: 1 5/8″ x 3/4″ solid wood stiles and rails
- Box Construction: 1/2″ Grade A plywood
- Shelves: 3/4″ Grade A plywood
- Doors: 5-piece, engineered wood center panel, standard overlay
- Drawer Fronts: slab, standard overlay
- Backs: 1/2” framed Grade A plywood with an additional 1/2” reinforced upper rail for installation
- Drawer Glides: ball-bearing stainless steel side-mount glides (1501b load capacity)
- Drawer Boxes: 5/8″ pre-finished solid wood sides, 3/8″ Grade A plywood bottom.
- Hinges: fully concealed, European style, 6 way adjustable hinges
- Groove: doors and drawers are equipped with a convenient recessed finger groove to eliminate the need for hardware installation
- Interior: finished and stained chestnut to match
- Exposed Sides: stained chestnut to match