The name implies it all – our espresso Shaker all-wood cabinets will make your kitchen stand out at every family function. The discount price will be your little secret as friends and family will think your spent thousands more than you did when you shop for kitchens online at In Stock Kitchens. Our RTA discount espresso shaker kitchen cabinets come with a matching stained side and interior, a feature you won’t find in other all-wood kitchen cabinets. Solid wood construction and a bevy of options are available for this discount cabinet, which will make your purchase more appealing. Since we are a factory-direct company there is no middleman taking his cut and allows us to discount the cabinet even further. Ordering it RTA will further discount your purchase too. There are a lot of other companies selling cabinets out there, which means you, really have to do your homework. Analyze every aspect of the cabinets and you will realize that In Stock Kitchens brings a tremendous value. The rta discount espresso shaker kitchen style is one that has everlasting beauty with its simplistic design and all the things you would look for in a high-end cabinet like dovetail drawers, hidden glides, superior box construction, full overlay 5-piece shaker door construction, soft-close (no slam) doors and reinforced stiles and rails. If you need help in your decision, call one of our kitchen designers for a free kitchen layout design and order a sample door to make sure you’re on track to design a kitchen that will last you a lifetime. These all-wood cabinets are a great choice for any kitchen layout.
The espresso stain of these all-wood kitchen cabinets beautifully accents nearly all colors of granite countertops. The Espresso shaker boasts soft-close, full extension, dovetail drawers, soft-close doors and many accents that allow you to create the perfect custom kitchen. You can also find this espresso stain in our Espresso Shaker Style kitchen cabinet product line. Read about our kitchen cabinets online and place an order today.
- Each piece of wood is hand selected and inspected for quality control
- Face Frames: 1 5/8″ x 3/4″ solid wood stiles and rails
- Box Construction: 1 /2″ Grade A plywood
- Shelves: 3/4″ Grade A plywood
- Doors: solid wood, 5-piece, reverse raised panel, full overlay
- Drawer Fronts: solid wood, 5-piece, reverse raised panel, full overlay
- Backs: 1/2” framed Grade A plywood with an additional 1/2” reinforced upper rail for installation
- Drawer Glides: soft-close, full extension, concealed undermount metal glides
- Drawer Boxes: 5/8″ pre-finished solid wood sides, 3/8″ Grade A plywood bottom, dovetailed
- Hinges: fully concealed, European style, soft-closing, 6 way adjustable hinges
- Interior: natural
- Exposed Sides: stained espresso to match