Maple Raised Panel
Maple Raised Style RTA Kitchen Cabinets are a very popular choice at In Stock Kitchens for two reasons; one the color has been a cabinet standard in the industry for years and two it is the most affordable in the InStockKitchens.com cabinet line. The attractive honey maple stain on a raised panel door is a combination of beauty and durability. Maple Raised Panel style all-wood cabinets are great since the neutral color goes with almost any décor choice and the clean lines compliment any design choice. These affordable quality cabinets are flat packed from the factory, which allows us to ship them flat packed to you saving you more money. When you order these kitchen cabinets online, we always offer assembly should you choose not to assemble your Maple RTA Kitchen Cabinets yourself. In Stock Kitchens uses heavy-duty box construction hinges, front to rear strength stiles and 6-way adjustable European hinges to name a few highlights. The unique feature of our maple cabinet line is the groove on our doors and drawers. They are equipped with a convenient recessed finger groove to eliminate the need for hardware installation. As with many cabinet lines we sell at InStockKitchens.com, our interiors are stained-to-match the exterior. Many companies do not utilize this feature because it costs more money to achieve. Also, have you ever seen glass mullion doors on cabinets and the interior is unfinished? Not a very appealing look for the centerpiece of your household. Not sure of your choice? Order a sample door of our all-wood cabinets and make the decision easier.
There is more to the Maple raised panel cabinet than the attractive, honey maple stain on a raised panel door. A revolutionary combination of beauty and durability – trust the Maple raised panel cabinets to merge the two together. Constructed from the finest birch wood, these affordable quality cabinets feature full-extension drawers and stainless steel glides. Interior stained to match and a variety of refined crown moldings along with glass doors are available to customize a unique kitchen just for you. Durable and delightful, that’s the Maple for you. We also are now offering new Maple kitchen cabinets online with the introduction of our Maple Shaker kitchen cabinets.
- Each piece of wood is hand selected and inspected for quality control
- Face Frames: 1 5/8″ x 3/4″ solid wood stiles and rails
- Box Construction: 1/2″ Grade A plywood
- Shelves: 3/4″ Grade A plywood
- Doors: solid wood, 5-piece, raised panel, standard overlay
- Drawer Fronts: solid wood, slab, standard overlay
- Backs: 1/2” framed Grade A plywood with an additional 1/2” reinforced upper rail for installation
- Drawer Glides: ball-bearing stainless steel side-mount glides (1501b load capacity)
- Drawer Boxes: 5/8″ pre-finished solid wood sides, 3/8″ Grade A plywood bottom
- Hinges: fully concealed, European style, 6 way adjustable hinges
- Groove: doors and drawers are equipped with a convenient recessed finger groove to eliminate the need for hardware installation
- Interior: finished and stained honey maple to match
- Exposed Sides: stained honey maple to match