Plain White Raised Panel
*Due to the different color variations of white products we advise ordering a sample door for color accuracy.
Plain White Raised Panel kitchen cabinets are anything but boring. They are versatile, pairing well with just about anything and any color of appliance. Natural countertop materials are often used to accompany white kitchens and create an authentic look. Neutral colors are a classic feature of transitional kitchens, and white cabinets create the perfect complement to these kitchen designs. A neutral color palette can blend well together and maintain the sleek, clean look. What makes the white Plain White Raised Panel stand out is more traditional accessories and hardware.
- Each piece of wood is hand selected and inspected for quality control
- Face Frames: 1 3/4” x 3/4“ solid wood stiles and rails
- Box Construction: 1/2″ Grade A plywood
- Shelves: 3/4” Grade A plywood – UV finished natural plywood
- Doors: solid, high density engineered wood, full overlay, no seam construction
- Drawer Fronts: solid, high density engineered wood, full overlay, no seam construction
- Backs: Full height 1/2” Grade A plywood
- Drawer Glides: soft-close, full extension, concealed undermount metal glides
- Drawer Boxes: 5/8″ pre-finished solid wood sides, 3/8″ Grade A plywood bottom, dovetailed
- Hinges: fully concealed, European style, soft-closing, 6 way adjustable hinges
- Interior: natural
- Exposed Sides: painted bright white to match