Vintage White Raised Panel Vanity Cabinets
VINTAGE WHITE BATHROOM VANITIES AT CHEAP PRICES
When you are looking for a clean off-white vanity that stands out in the crowd, our vintage white vanity cabinets have a classic design that is timeless. All the bells and whistles are included with these high-end, cheap bathroom cabinets; dovetail drawers, premium draw mount glides, metal rear “L” brackets, solid wood construction and more. Other accessories like matching mirrors available for a clean matching look. These affordable quality cabinets are surely a head stopper for any bathroom project.
Rich and smooth with a delicate hint of milk chocolate pinpoints the creamy flavor of the Vintage White Vanity Collection of inexpensive bathroom vanities. Simply grand, distinctly splendid, and exclusively ours is the Vintage White Vanity Collection’s declaration.
Important Notes on Painted Wood Cabinets
Please be aware that wood expands and contracts on all of our affordable quality cabinets. This natural process, occurring on painted cabinetry will create open joints in the painted finish. An open joint line is not considered a defect and it is widely accepted in the kitchen cabinetry industry. The finish will still protect the surface, and the structural integrity of the joint will not be affected. These issues are shared by every manufacturer of painted all wood cabinets, and are not unique to the cheap bathroom cabinets from In Stock Kitchens.
Wood may expand and contract differently from cabinet to cabinet. Even joints within the same cabinet may behave differently. Some joined wood on our inexpensive bathroom vanities may not show any joint lines, others may be slightly visible, while others may display easily visible joint lines.
Joint lines also may occur due to the repeated impacts from normal everyday use. An exposed open wood joint can be damaged from prolonged exposure to water or heavy moisture. Therefore, wipe off any excess moisture from cabinet surfaces as soon as possible.
- Each piece of wood is hand selected and inspected for quality control
- All wood construction (no Particleboard, no MDF)
- Standard overlay doors and drawers
- Finished with an ivory colored paint and an antique bronze colored glaze
- Box Construction: 1/2″ Grade A plywood
- Shelves: 3/4″ Grade A plywood
- Doors: solid wood, painted cream raised panel door, richly detailed
- Drawer Fronts: solid wood, raised panel slab
- Drawer Boxes: 5/8″ solid wood sides, 3/8″ Grade A plywood bottoms, dovetailed
- Drawer Glides: full extension ball bearing side mounted glides
- Hinges: fully concealed, European style, 6 way adjustable hinges
- Interior: natural finish
- Exposed Sides: painted to match
- Mounts: metal rear ‘L’ bracket drawer glide mounts
- Legs: Front wooden legs