Walnut Raised Panel
Walnut Kitchen Cabinets are InStockKitchens.com biggest seller due to the fact that the cabinets are simply gorgeous! The walnut color has been a long time favorite in the cabinet industry because it is neutral and tends to go along with today’s design trends. Now here today, gone tomorrow with the Walnut Kitchen Cabinets. Highlighted by its soft raised design the Walnut Kitchen Cabinets is a testament of time. A traditional design with plenty of room for growth, some of the options available range from: fluted fillers, turnposts, intricate rope trim, and finely carved corbels. Our fully concealed European hinges and glides offer top-notch quality that will withstand years of rigorous usage. Walnut Kitchen Cabinets offer the best that In Stock Kitchens has in quality and workmanship. One of the unique features of these all-wood kitchen cabinets is the hand-glazed painting that many other cabinet companies do not offer. That being said, each aspect of our cabinet line has a stringent quality control guideline that we mandate so you get the best possible quality available. You can shop the Internet for other cabinet companies but you will be hard pressed to find the same features that we pack into our quality kitchen cabinets. We should know, as we have been around bringing you factory-direct kitchen cabinets online since 2002. Other companies have knocked us off but can’t compete with our prices since we cut out the middlemen. So the next time you are comparing kitchen cabinets online be sure to see all the differences InStockKitchens.com has to offer.
Walnut is a magnificent rendition of superlative all-wood kitchen cabinets designed for the tasteful consumer. Care in quality is obvious in the Walnut line of quality kitchen cabinets, manifested by its gently pillowed, 5-piece raised panel design. Many custom options are available, including, intricate corbels, striking turnposts, captivating crown moldings – all designed to perfection! Select traditional designs with room for opulent growth. Its choice is obvious. If you like this beautiful walnut color, you may also like our walnut shaker kitchen cabinets!
- Each piece of wood is hand selected and inspected for quality control
- Face Frames: 1 5/8″ x 3/4″ solid wood stiles and rails
- Box Construction: 1/2″ Grade A plywood
- Shelves: 3/4″ Grade A plywood
- Doors: solid wood, 5-piece, raised panel, French miter, full overlay
- Drawer Fronts: solid wood, 5-piece, raised panel, French miter, full overlay
- Backs: 1/2” framed Grade A plywood with an additional 1/2” reinforced upper rail for installation
- Drawer Glides: soft-close, full extension, concealed undermount metal glides
- Drawer Boxes: 5/8″ pre-finished solid wood sides, 3/8″ Grade A plywood bottom, dovetailed
- Hinges: fully concealed, European style, 6 way adjustable hinges
- Interior: finished and stained mocha to match
- Exposed Sides: stained mocha to match